St. Stephen's Catholic School
St. Stephen's Catholic School in Exeter, Nebraska opened in 1907. The school was established under the guidance and buildings program of Father Walter McDonald. The Dominican Sisters operated the school and served St. Stephen's Parish for 33 years.
The school was remodel in 1934 to include a new Chapel on the first floor. The Dominican Sisters did not return in 1940. The Felicina Sisters came at the request of Father A. A. Antochowski and taught at the school until it closed. The school closed in 1967 after 60 years of service to the children of St. Stephen's Parish.