The Sinclair Station was built in Exeter, Nebraska by Charles C. Smith in 1936. The business was leased to Donald and Lillian Johns who operated the station for five years. Mrs. Johns also operated a cafe in the station during that time.
Armin and Ruth Bender purchased the station in 1941 and operated the business for 31 years. The station was also a Bus Depot for the Continental Trailways bus company. Armin and Ruth retired in 1972.
Pictured above is Armin Bender filling-up his Nash automobile.