Burlington Depot & Park
The Burlington Park is located just north of the Burlington railway and across from where the the depot once stood near downtown Exeter. The village name "Exeter" was prominently displayed in stone so that train passengers were aware of their location as they stopped at the depot or passed through the village. In the early 1900's the Burlington Park was a popular location for band concerts, ice cream socials and picnics. The stone marker was later replaced with a concrete marker.